Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 16

I was able to do a blessing today. I sent a card to one of the nurses my son had while we were in the hospital. Even though he had lots of nurses, there was one special nurse that really did her job. I was very thankful to have her watching over my son. Today I wanted to find other ways to bless people so I decided to look online for some ideas and came across a few links that I may contribute to. I was excited to find one of the sites to a lady that was part of my inspiration for wanting to bless someone for 30days. I saw her article in a magazine. Now I see that she has a site dedicated to giving gifts to people for 29 days. I was really excited to see that site and will probably be joining it soon. I want to post some of the links I was able to find on my blog, so when I figure it out they will be posted.

1 comment: