Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day 13 of Blessing

I find myself sometimes wanting to do more with my mission of blessing someone each day. More in that I want to do something different so I looked online for ideas and have been able to come across of few good ideas. My only thing is I have to actually find the time to follow through with them. But we will see. Today I was able to bless a few people today. However what sticks out in my mind was the one person I was not really able to help. It was a single mother who for unknown reasons was being evicted from her home. So for a few days I have been looking and calling different places to try and get her assistance. I found a few options for her but they were all located in another town so I am unsure if she followed up on them. Her children are young teenagers involved in activities & have close friends here in town and I dont think she wants to tear them away from that. All I can do for now is just pray for her. On a lighter note, what I was able to do was give a thank-you card to someone I feel that takes very good care of my kiddos. Thank you cards are easy and I always mean what I say on them. I also gave my sister a quick and new recipe to try. Those are always a blessing when you have kids and you work full time. I also helped someone obtain some info for paying for college and then I bought some gifts to give to the TOYS FOR TOTS. (Which will be my blessing for tomorrow) My daughter really wants to do some Christmas Cards but I think that will be a blessing for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment