Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day 10 maybe



Well I have not posted in a while. Unfortunately I had my little one diagnosed with pneumoia & we were in the hospital for 5 days. Although I did enjoy the time I was able to spend with just him I did not enjoy being confined to a bed for the first portion of the stay. I am more than certain he didn't enjoy it either. Although the picture I posted of him at the hospital looks as though his stay wasn't too bad. Taking a second look at his picture he actually looks like he is living the life I mean he has all kinds of ladies around him (nurses of course)along with his momma & momma's friend, he has his pillow propped up and he is eating a glazzed donut. I can see where his stay doesn't look half bad. But he had some rough days. Well anyhow while at the hospital or to be more exact while we were in the waiting room at the ER my daughter purchased a water at one of the soda machines only to find a big surprise wrapped around it when it was dispensed. A DOLLAR! How AWESOME WAS THAT!! So we actually paid 15 cents for the water. I know that seems small to some but I thought that was a nice blessing from the guy or gal who stocked up the soda machines because that took a little time. I see that dollar as a blessings coming back to us. Speaking of blessing. I have not been on my ( A )game about blessing others lately since we have been at the hospital. So today I am going to start back up again. Well kinda. I purchased some cards to send out for my blessings. I actually wrote one for someone tonite but it will not be sent out until tomorrow so I am guessing it will be tomorrow's blessing. It was to my daughter's teacher. She is such a blessing to her and in my daughter's eyes that teacher can do no wrong. She has been one of the best teachers my daughter has had and I just let her know how much I appreciate the tiem and attention she gives her.

1 comment:

  1. that dollar story is amazing...makes you wonder who did that?

    ReplyDelete